1. Debride wound removing all the necrotic (dead) tissue.
2. Ensure the wound is free of active infection.
3. Open the 1st peel pouch and deliver the innermost sterile sealed pouch containing the allograft material to a sterile field.
4. Open the sterile sealed pouch and place Artacent® Wound using either side of the allograft directly on the granular bed of the wound.
5. Apply Non-Adherent bandage to Artacent® Wound then wrap wound with gauze. *Optimal dressings promote moisture balance and provide exudate control.
6. Proper off-loading between applications is advised.
7. Repeat dressing and off-loading week after week as necessary.
Patients are so happy! I have a wound center and it has a higher healing rate than normal conservative treatment. My rep is the best I’ve ever had. I’ve been practicing over 20 years and she was always there when I needed her.
Tides has helped our practice by giving us the confidence that if any issue should arise, whether it be billing, coding, audits or good faith errors by our providers; that Tides will be there to help us.
Tides Medical has provided myself and my practice the BEST service hands down. They are extremely responsive and knowledgeable. Everyone I have ever met from Tides have been quality people who care about patients and achieving quality outcomes.
Tides Medical’s excellent customer service team provides a wealth of experience and first class professionalism. I’ve been impressed by how quickly they’ve developed trusting relationships with our staff to streamline our ordering and reimbursement protocols, greatly improving the entire back office experience.