Artacent Wound is the only wound-specific amniotic patch that can be applied with either side facing the wound. Amniotic tissues are safe, natural biologic barriers, with native membranes supplying a wide array of growth factors. The unique design of Artacent Wound allows for easy manipulation and repositioning, making it a flexible, dependable option for a variety of wound covering applications.
- Diabetic Ulcers
- Pressure Ulcers
- Venous Stasis Ulcers
- Mohs Surgery
Key Benefits of Artacent Wound
- Dual layering and ability to place either side facing the wound.
- Stores dry at room temperature rather than cryopreservation.
- Two layers of amniotic tissue contain double the growth factors of single-layer grafts.
- Readily adheres to wound surface without requiring sutures.
- Repositionable design reverts to original shape when placed in saline.
- Excellent handling – maintains shape when placed on moist wound bed.
Key Benefits of Amniotic Tissues
- Shown to stimulate healing and to reduce scar tissue and inflammation.
- Essential, native growth factors retained by minimal processing.
- Used clinically for over 100 years with more than 100 publications to date.¹
Tides Medical Offers Reimbursement Services for Artacent Wound:
1 Fairbairn et al, The clinical applications of human amnion in plastic surgery. J Plast Reconstr Aesthet Surg. 2014. Jan 31. pii:S1748-6815(14)00037-0.