Artacent Wound is the only wound-specific amniotic patch that can be applied with either side facing the wound. Amniotic tissues are safe, natural biologic barriers delivering essential growth factors on a structural collagen matrix. The unique design of Artacent Wound allows for easy manipulation and repositioning, making it a flexible, dependable option for a variety of wound covering applications.
Wound covering for patients with these types of chronic wounds
- Diabetic Ulcers
- Pressure Ulcers
- Venous Stasis Ulcers
- Mohs Surgery
Key Benefits of Artacent Wound
- Dual layering of amniotic tissue.
- Ability to place either side facing the wound.
- Stores dry at room temperature rather than cryopreservation.
- Readily adheres to wound surface without requiring sutures.
- Repositionable design reverts to original shape when placed in saline.
- Excellent handling – maintains shape when placed on moist wound bed.
Tides Medical Offers Reimbursement Services for Artacent Wound: