Promote bone growth with natural, bone morphogenetic proteins.
The Bowline Demineralized Bone Matrix (DBM) contains natural bone morphogenetic proteins (BMPs), including BMP-2 and BMP-7, which stimulate the production of new bone. Formats, including DBM Putty and Crunch Putty, also serve as scaffolds for new bone growth. Bowline DBM is intended for use as filler for bony defects, and is commonly used in trauma and orthopaedic procedures including total joint revision/reconstruction, spinal fusion, and treatment of bone cysts and extremity injuries.
Advantages of Bowline DBM
- 100 percent bone formulation with no synthetic carriers.
- Format options include DBM Putty and Crunch Putty.
- Easy-to-use formulation resists dilution with irrigation.
- Osteoinductive potential.
- Storage at room temperature.