Artacent Ocular is a wound covering designed for use in the eye.
Key Benefits of Artacent Ocular
- Five-year shelf life.
- Stores at room temperature.
- 100 percent pure amniotic tissue without rigid, foreign substances that may cause discomfort to the patient.
- Artacleanse™ processing preserves native growth factors and proteins.
Key Benefits of Amniotic Tissues
- Shown to stimulate healing and to reduce scar tissue and inflammation.
- Essential, native growth factors retained by minimal processing.
- Used clinically for over 100 years with more than 100 publications to date.¹
1 Azuara-Blanco A, Pillai CT, Dua HS. Amniotic membrane transplantation for ocular surface reconstruction. British Journal of Ophthamology 1999;83:399-402.