AmnioHeal Plus is a dual-layer amniotic graft designed to deliver double the growth factors of single-layer products. Bilateral application allows for easy manipulation and repositioning, and its dry properties simplify shipping, storage and handling.
Chronic Wounds as a Wound Covering
- General Surgery
Key Benefits of AmnioHeal Plus
- Dual layering doubles the amount of growth factors.
- Ability to place either side facing the wound.
- Stores dry at room temperature rather than cryopreservation.
- Readily adheres to wound surface without requiring sutures.
- Repositionable design reverts to original shape when placed in saline.
Key Benefits of Amniotic Tissues
- Shown to stimulate healing and to reduce scar tissue and inflammation.
- Essential, native growth factors retained by minimal processing.
- Used clinically for over 100 years with more than 100 publications to date.¹
1 Fairbairn et al, The clinical applications of human amnion in plastic surgery. J Plast Reconstr Aesthet Surg. 2014. Jan 31. pii:S1748-6815(14)00037-0.