Tides Medical Differentiators
- Products that are easy to use and effective.
- Vertically integrated tissue bank and distribution network with robust quality systems and quality control through entire process, from tissue collection through distribution to the end user.
- Customer-focused. We are not a tissue bank. We are a customer service company that built a tissue bank.
- Educated, seasoned sales representatives.
- Heavy investments in clinical studies.
- Reimbursement support.
Human amniotic membrane grafts have been used in clinical settings since the early 1900s. In vivo studies show the adhesion barrier properties of amniotic membrane grafts help reduce scar tissue formation and scar attachment*. Studies also show the grafts enhance the wound-healing process.
- Reduces inflammation
- Adhesion barrier/reduces scar tissue
- Contains essential growth factors
Healthcare professionals can contact Tides Medical for more information about our amniotic membrane grafts by calling 888.494.4441 or by completing our contact form.
*H and H. Fan. Implantation of Amniotic Membrane to Reduce Postlaminectomy Epidural Adhesion, Eur Spine J. 200 Aug; 18(8): 1202-12
Tides Medical products are FDA approved and U.S. manufactured. See below for a complete list of our products.
Tides Medical has a full line of regenerative tissue technologies that serve a variety of clinical needs.